RFID tags are available in a wide variety of types to best match the specific need of the traceable asset. When choosing the appropriate tag, EAM RFID Solutions considers the following primary areas:
- Capability with different worldwide frequencies
- Application to different materials such as wood, metal and plastic
- Sensitivity to temperature, humidity, pressure, shock, tamper and strain
- Necessity for embedding or non-embedding
- Necessity for passive vs. active
While there may be some choice involved in the final decision of tag selection, EAM RFID Solutions also follows the necessary rules such as mandatory passive tags used inside an aircraft. The team has partnered with tag manufacturer specialists to provide only the highest quality of hardware in the market today.